Sunday, May 27, 2007

Finally got the photos....



Hey Susan my pal! I finally got pics of the wonderful things you sent to all of us. Holly loves her monkey and said thanks she was so excited to be part of the Pal Package Opening Ceremony. We are going to make the Monkey Bread tomorrow night. Wendy loves her own Buddha! She also loves her Backpack purse....it is now loaded with her Buddha, her princes stamps and a watch. I can hardly wait to play the CD for Mylie. I may play it for Wendy just to test it out. I also can't wait to see Miss Mylie in that darn cute skirt and stockings which I will put them together with the little onsie, tam, and socks you sent. It will make such an adorable outfit and can't wait to send a photo of her wearing them to you. Who knows, I may be taking it to China with us.

We all love you, Susan!! Thanks for being such a wonderful pal and especially my friend.

Love,
Lesa

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

You're oh so welcome Pal! It's always fun putting together your packages. Now I need to get Lacy and Mike included. I've even included your pooches, so next month will be a special grand finale!

xxoo
Your not so secret pal - Susan

May 29, 2007 11:04 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Your way too sweet. I can't believe it is almost up! Not that I expect things at all,and I hope I don't come around as being greedy to some, it is just so much fun finding a box on the porch and watching Wendy's reaction to each thing she opens. Mike even has a blast watching her open the packages.
You have been great to us, and yes it will be missed.
I am glad you are in our LID group!! That at least means we will get to travel together. Unless something weird happens.

XXOO
Lesa

May 29, 2007 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home