Tuesday, June 12, 2007

To Michele M. from your SP

Michele,

Your June special gift is on it's way to you. I don't know if it will state who it's from as I shipped it direct so I wanted to let you know that I am your SP. I am so sad this is coming to an end. I really enjoyed being your SP and looked forward to finding new goodies to send you each month. I must also finally confess that my daughter, Katie, was also a huge help every month and she has had so much fun with it as well. I have to give her credit where it is due. I had never heard of a SP swap until I joined this group and was really unsure of it at first, but it has been a great experience and I hope we all decide to do something else in the future.

Your SP,
Melissa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa, I received my beautiful necklace today. THANK YOU & KATIE so so much. It is really lovely. You both did a great job every month and I will truly miss those wonderful surprises at my doorstep! I hope we can meet sometime when I am in FL visiting my family. You were a great pal, thanks again. Michele

June 12, 2007 5:39 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Well, I want to see it. Where are the picutres?

Sherry

June 13, 2007 6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wish is my command, Miss Sherry!!

June 13, 2007 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home