Saturday, June 02, 2007

Thank you to Diane's Secret Pal !!




Hi Secret Pal, Wow... I came home from a work trip to not one but TWO packages on my porch! What a wonderful surprise on a tired evening. You definitely shouldn't apologize for timing, you are a terrific secret pal. We're all busy and time flies! Anyway, back to the thank you!! April's gift brought a picture that matches perfectly to my vision of the nursery... the color and butterfly are perfect. It makes me want to start working on the room now even though i'd decided to wait a while! I love the pattern of the notecards... perfect for a quick note. The bird matches the garden theme I've got going in my dining room. And the pair of ladybugs are too cute... i can't stop playing with the windup one that does flips! May's gift is perfect too. I know my little one will love all the choices in music (what a selection!), and the travel pillow set will be so soothing during the long trip! The card is really thoughtful too! Thanks so much for everything these many months. I can't wait to find out who you are ... hopefully we'll get the chance to travel together and you'll be able to see some of the little outfits and other assorted treats in actual use :) Thanks again! Diane

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really glad you liked everything! And I hope you can put it to good use! I'm actually thinking about getting one of the neck pillows for myself. I am not a good flyer, and am not looking forward to being on a plane that long, but if it's to get our baby girls, it will be worth it! By the way, have you decided on a name yet, or are you still thinking about it? It's a big decision, isn't it?

June 05, 2007 4:10 PM  
Blogger diane said...

I'm sure it will all be put to good use... and i'm sure anxious to get the chance! I have been doing a lot of travel for work so may decide to try out the neck pillow when i go to Asia in July. No, I haven't chosen a name yet... i doubt i'll completely decide before i see a picture and info at referral time. Thanks again!

June 06, 2007 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home