Monday, October 16, 2006

GWCA JUNE 2006 SECRET PAL SWAP

GWCA JUNE 2006 SECRET PAL SWAP
I received the neatest surprise from my Secret Pal this month! First of all, the brown wrapper on the package was "custom-decorated" with hand drawn ladybugs and Halloween stamps! I plan on saving a portion of the paper for my daughter's scrapbook. Inside were 2 baby bibs, a one-piece outfit with a piece of candy and the word "SWEET" on it, a little pair of socks, a black cat Halloween figurine, and a Moon Cake! There were also some plastic eating utensils wrapped in a Chinese packaging, from a festival? This is so much fun!! Thanks, Secret Pal!!

Mary

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your very welcome. I'm glad you liked it. The utencils go with the Moon Cake. Every year we get the utencils and I never use them, because they are so darn neat.
I thought I would try to cover both of the holidays in the same box. HeHe
I'm glad you like the way I stamped the box.
Your Secret Pal

October 16, 2006 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home