Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am so sorry...

that I have the BEST Secret Pal! he he he. I arrived home today to find some great goodies. In the box I found an adorable light green one piece outfit, a package of yellow and green washcloths, a Halloween pin and the softest ever yellow blanket with a candy corn on it! I love candy corns! The outfit is precious - with a teddy bear applique in the pocket and he is wishing upon a star. You are so thoughtful. Every gift is obviously chosen very carefully and your cards are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for making my day! Lynn



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apology accepted!! LOL.... You are too much fun to shop for my dear! I just love it, love it and have to stop myself.... I have another little package coming your way -- I just couldn't resist as its Spooktacular!! Your SP

October 18, 2006 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home