Monday, October 16, 2006

My Octobers Secret Pal Gift(s) are GREAT!!!

I had a pretty typical "Monday" and was thrilled to come home to a big box with "your secret pal" on the return address. I of course dropped my purse, gave the dogs a hug, and began opening my box. I first opened the gift bag with a sweet card addressed to me and my soon to be daughter Danielle. In it was a beautiful ocean scented candle, flip flop note pad, and flip flop magnets. She new that the babies room and most of my house is decorated in a beach theme. Then I opened a great nursery rhyme book that has a CD!! I never saw that before. The last (but certainly not least) box was a cool set of stacking cubes with objects in them. They stack with comb like grippers. They are great. Check out the photo that Michele graciously helped me post. Thanks Michele you are a live saver. AND, Thanks secret pal!!! You did great! I love it all. You know just what my taste and preferences are.
JoAnne


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you liked your gifts. I had a lot of fun picking them out and wrapping them. Enjoy!!!!

October 17, 2006 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home