Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thank you Diane! You've been the best!



Diane, it's so great to finally find out who you are! You've been so thoughtful with all of your gifts over the past months, and what a great grand finale! I love everything! I listened to Patty Stevenson's CD on my way into work today. Talk about making a girl wanna cry! I had a knot in my throat throughout "I will", and held the tears back so I wouldn't walk into the office with my mascara streaming down my cheeks. That is such a touching song and means so much to me. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You really could've just stopped there, but no, you had lots of fun stuff for Maiya too! I love the ladybug theme -- which included a creative activity tote (perfect for us creative sorts), sippy cup, and a ladybug farm! And then there's the oh so cute outfit, that will be perfect some 4th of July! And, last but not least, the crystal and silver Forever baby bracelet. I love it! That almost had me in tears last night when I first opened your package.

You've been so thoughtful, and I've found so much support in the lovely cards and sentiments you have wrote each month. I do hope we have a chance to meet some day in the near future. You will make a wonderful mommy to a very special little girl!

Thank you again for everything.
xxoo,
Susan

8 Comments:

Blogger Lesa said...

I just found that bag on Sunday!! Wendy is getting it on our trip this weekend. I wanted to get a couple more, but that is all they had. Lacy got the cups for Mylie and Wendy. Aren't they CUTE!?! I'm sending Lacy back for more for my Ladybug swap.
Lesa

June 19, 2007 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you find it; i was just going to ask Diane where she found it; it's soooooooo cute.
michele

June 20, 2007 7:34 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Starbucks! They had a Tic Tac Toe set with the Ladybug and Turtle, and a book with stickers in it also. I am thinking that she got the stickers there as well, because it looks like the same pattern. I went on Sunday and they were all out of the cups, but had one bag with the ladybug, and like 4 of the turtle. The turtle is cute, but not what we are all looking for.

Lesa

June 20, 2007 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Lesa, I am going to check it out. Michele

June 20, 2007 11:22 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Diane, what I was wondering is where did you find the cute ladybug farm?

Lesa

June 20, 2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger diane said...

Hi Susan,

I'm glad you enjoyed the finale. I've had a great time picking out surprises for you each month! I got myself the CD too and have been listening to it too much but also love it. I was hoping to balance the emotional CD and bracelet with some fun and silly ladybug stuff :)

Michele... the bag and sippy cup were from Starbucks of all places. They seem to have a bunch of ladybug stuff recently.

Lesa, The Ladybug farm was from Stein's Garden Center. I'm not sure how wide Stein's locations are outside Wisconsin. I started one myself with a little friend (child of a friend). I'm figuring it will up the odds of finding a lucky ladybug if I start building the population in my yard!!

June 20, 2007 9:49 PM  
Blogger Lesa said...

If I can't find one locally I may see if you can get me one. I now Wendy would love watching them.
I'll tell you something....this spring we had these little biting bugs falling from our tree. If they landed on us they bit. Mike saw a picture of them and found out that they were ladybug larvae! They aren't pretty at all as larvae. giggle. Now I know what they are! I hate to admit it, but I smushed some of them, because they bit so. If I had of known they could have bit me all they had wanted. I will know better next spring.

Lesa

June 20, 2007 10:16 PM  
Blogger diane said...

Hi Lesa,

If you don't find the ladybug farm, I'd be glad to see if they're still in stock here and to send you one. Just let me know.

Diane

June 26, 2007 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home