Wednesday, June 13, 2007

To Michele M. from Melissa


Michele,

You have been the greatest SP! I love the canvas "D" I just got in the mail today for Darby's room. It looks awesome in there. As soon as I opened it (and wiped away the tears...this is such an emotional time for all of us w/ our 1 year annivesaries here or coming soon) I hung it in her room. It goes great!!!!! I absolutely love it and so appreciate you taking the time to have it custom made to match her room. Katie has been at her mom's but will be home Friday and I can't wait to show her.

I thought at one point that you were my SP too, but I was only about 50% sure. That is too funny. Yes, please let me know when you come down to FL. We don't go away for the holidays since all of our families live here. I would really like the chance to meet you and Mike in person.

Thanks once again for all of your thougtful gifts. I have loved them all and really enjoyed this SP swap!

XOXO,
Melissa

3 Comments:

Blogger Michele M said...

Melissa, I thought it was so neat we had each other. So so glad you liked the canvas initial. I had it for quite a while and wanted to save it for the right time.

Let's keep in touch and will let you know when we are headed down to the "sunny" state :)

Did you guys start a new blog? I noticed the other one expired.

Well, thanks again for all the lovely and thoughtful gifts.

June 13, 2007 6:58 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

No, we didn't start a new blog yet. The site we were on charged per month after a few months and the wait was getting so long that we decided not to renew. My new goal is to find a new free site and get a new one started. Maybe MySpace. I'll definately take any suggestions on user friendly sites if you have any. That's my plan for "vacation" in 2 weeks. My personal email is orland_mom@yahoo.com if you want to stay in touch that way until then. I will post when I have a new site too.

June 14, 2007 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know most people use blogger but since I have the free yahoo account I use Yahoo 360 for a blog. I find it really easy and it allows for photo albums also.
you could probably do 360.yahoo.com/orland_mom or make a new one with Darby's name like I did for Addison....

Michele
360.yahoo.com/adoptingaddison

June 14, 2007 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home