Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Jennifer is my Secret Pal!


Jennifer,

How can I thank you for the blessing that you have been to me? I have looked forward to your packages every month! It is so nice to know who you are! I love seeing the pictures of Adrienne on your wonderful website for adoptions, and it is fun to know that you picked out the darling things for our little Samantha!

I love the Panda! And the bow is just perfect, as it matches my house and it will be sitting in the living room until we start Samantha's nursery. The sweater and the ladybug items are so cute and a perfect weight for our winters.

I hope that the number of referral days picks up and that we have the opportunity to travel together as I would love to meet in person.

Again, thanks so much for the many thoughtful gifts and the encouragement that you were every month!

Love, Christine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home