Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thank you Susan!



Susan, I want you to know that everyone in my family really loved and appreciated getting all of the wonderful packages that you so thoughtfully put together. One of my up most favorite things you sent was the Chinese Cookbook! I truly love all of the illustrations in it.
Wendy has loved being able to open all of the boxes that came! I always waited for her to be awake from her nap to share in the opening. Lacy and Holly have also enjoyed this. Before this our second adoption I have never participated in a Secret Pal Swap. I wish I had been in on our first one, but got in our group too late.
I know we all will miss going to the door and finding a special surprise awaiting us.
I finally have the final photo to add to our blog.
Thank you so much for being a wonderful SP and now a wonderful sister/and forever friend.

Your pal,
Lesa

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

You are oh so welcome Pal! I've loved putting together these packages every month, and still have your birthday coming up this month! I may even have something for you to share with Mike, since he hasn't been sent anything just for him. I love the cookbook too, and bought one for myself as well. I haven't used it yet, but love all the information about Chinese traditions and holidays. Let me know if you ever make anything out of it.

xxoo- your pal and forever friend, Susan

July 02, 2007 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home