Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Secret Pal's the Bomb!

Lesa, you are the Secret Pal Queen! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post, but it took me the last 5 days just to lay out all the stuff for the photo! :) The last box of goodies seemed to go on...and on...and on! So much fun! The little lady bug outfit and socks are just adorable! I can't wait to be able to try it on someone. The little ladybug toys are cute, cute, cute, and will go so well with our nursery theme. I also love the stuffed block, the nesting blocks are way too cool, and the little stuffed "critter" (is he a ladybug, too?) is so cuddly. And you KNOW I like the croc sandals because that's what I wear! The panda squeaky book is cute, and I'm thinking about sticking that in the suitcase for the China trip. Now...the little pink pig with the ribbon on it. I think it's for hair barrettes? That's what I was thinking about using it for, anyway. My 3 favorites are: 1) the photo of you and Wendy (sooooo sweet! I'll put it in my daughter's scrapbook!); 2) the bracelets! Please tell Wendy thank you for making the bracelet for Chloe. I will treasure them both always; and 3)the little fuzzy purse with stuffed lipstick, compact, and cell phone. This one may go to China, too.

Lesa, I just want to thank you for being the best Secret Pal and for making the past 10 months so enjoyable. Kevin and I both looked forward to your packages every month and the love and care you put into each one was just so evident. I don't know how to say thank you enough. I hope we will still stay in touch and I so hope that we all travel together. I need to be with someone who has the experience behind them ;) Take Care, friend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lesa said...

Mary,
I had so much fun being your pal.
With this to be our last time I had accumulated so many things and wanted to make sure it all got in the box.
I hope that we are able to travel together too! Until then we need to meet up at the outlet.
I'm glad you liked everything.
The little bag with the lipstick and other items inside I had for a long while and was holding out for the right time.
Funny, you were looking for something like this at the baby store we were at in SA....remember. Susan knew I had something like this for you.
I think we were matched up very well. Just like Susan and I were.
Take care my friend.

Lesa

July 11, 2007 4:31 PM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Oh, by the way.....yes I think the little stuffed animal is suppose to be a ladybug.
The Pig with the ribbon is for hair clips. I made that too. This of course was when we were all thinking our girls would be pigs. Who knows they still could be. If we get their referral in March 08' they could be late 07' babies!! That would be awesome!!!

Lesa

July 11, 2007 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lesa,
I was thinking the same thing about the little purse! I remembered looking at one at the store by James Avery, where we got Lynn her diaper bag, right? Man, you're good! The little hair clip ribbon you made is really cute. Be sure to tell Wendy what I said, okay? The photo of you two is precious! I will send you a picture of my nursery when I'm done with it so you can see all your goodies in it, okay? Take care!

July 11, 2007 9:38 PM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Yes, that's the shop.

I told Wendy and she smiled so big.
She has a hard time saying Chloe' it comes out Choe'.
I can't wait to see the nursery.

I'm afraid our nursery is still not complete even though Wendy is in there I still don't have all of the stuff that Susan sent me and what my Junebug pal sent me as well.
Too, with not really knowing where we will move it is putting me in total limbo!! I hate that feeling!

Lesa

July 12, 2007 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home